3d item

>> Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hi all, it's Kasey here, I'm so excited! This is my very first post as the newest member of the Mad for Markers design team.  Wooo Hoooo!!! thanks Sammi for inviting me to play with your amazing Design Team for a while.

This month's challenge is all about doing something other than a card or a layout.  If you look to the entries for this month, you'll see my little flower shoes there at 1st spot.  

I've also got a 3d item for you.  Shhhh it is actually a card, but what a card!  This teepee card is amazingly simple to make and such fun. 


 I've used three amazing Anyas on this project and they were such a joy to colour up. I've also coloured some flowers to match my Anyas.  Lots of bling and some nestie trims.  For a list of all the copic colours I've used, please go to my post here.

 Sammi has a fabulous range of Copics, accessories and stamps in her store

Can't wait to see what amazing projects you come up with.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Paisley Wings & Crafty Things


1 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder June 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM  

Yeeeeaaaah Kasey!!! What an awesome creation. Love the die cuts and the fabulous shape. Congrats lovely! :)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP