Karate keyrings

>> Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Hi Everyone!

Susan here with my OFF THE PAGE project!
Now I admit, I don't do a lot of OTP  but I had to have a go at making shrinky keyrings for my niece and nephew.

This top photo is before shrinking.

I printed the digital images onto the inkjet compatible shrink plastic.


Voila! The finished product, complete with swivel clips.

Notice how much darker Ian's hair is in the bottom photo.
This is why I decided not to colour the skin as it ended up being really blotchy and dark.

Copics Used:
Blonde Hair: E50, E53, YR21

Brunette Hair: E50, E53, E57, E59

Belt: C7


I'd love to hear about your experiments with shrink plastic and copics!
Keep checking back for more inspiration from the talented DT.

Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Alice June 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM  

gahhh! these are awesome!!! how cute - i know a bunch of karate kids who would love these :0

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP