Our Guest Designer - JULIE

>> Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Good afternooon,

I was supposed to post our wonderful Guest Designers card yesterday and I am so sorry that I  didn't! So here it is TODAY.... I am hijacking Kasey's posting day .. so please scroll down to see her beautiful creation!

Here's a bit about Julie...
I'm from cold and frosty Sydney, I love to colour and create, Copics and Die cuts are my favourite creative tools along with pretty, girlie images. As you can see from my card today I love to embellish my cards and really enjoy making shaped cards. Aquas and pinks are my favourite colours to use so the BG's or R's always seem to be the first ones I grab, along with some brown or grey of course. I hope you enjoy the card I've created for you today

Without any more from me... Here's  Julie's card for our ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE....


The image (Here Kitty by Penny Johnson for Stampavie) is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa onto Copic Xpress-IT Card and coloured with the following Markers.

Skin: E11, E00, E000, R20.
Hair and Kitty : E47, E44, E43, E42, E40.
Clothes: BG72, BG11, BG10, BG0000, R83, R81.
Ground: W3, W1, W00

Hop on over to Julie's blog to see some more of her lovely creations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP