Using your Multi Liners

>> Saturday, October 6, 2012


Hello there :)  Its a new challenge here at Mad For Markers Challenge Blog ... and we are challenging you to use your Multi Liners.  I tell you what .. I use mine a lot!  I'm not a great stamper and I do tend to 'miss' bits.  The Multi Liner is great for fixing up these little errors.  Its also great for going around the 'white' edges on your card when you fussy cut.  Not to mention drawing on 'stitches' and so much more.

  I have coloured the super adorable Sunny Christmas Marci .. and you can find her in the Mad For Markers store .. here.  I used her for my card last week and have used the same colours but in a different order.
 I have used some Multi Liners to 'highlight' certain areas on her clothes and also to fill in her eyes and make them darker.


As you can see I have used lots of colours.  Here is the list :-
YG00, YG03, YG11, YG23
Y02
G07
E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E37
YR20, YR23
Y38
R22, R24, R29, R81, R83, R85

I have used some lovely paper from the Kaisercraft Christmas Carnival Collection 6x6 Paper Pad and of course some spica pens.

I can't wait to see your entry in the Multi Liner challenge ... you can enter here.

Thanks for stopping by ... see you again soon.

xoxox Carly



0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP