Final Days of the Ys and YRs Challenge

>> Tuesday, November 27, 2012

You only have a few more days to days to get your entries in for our Ys and YRs challenge so I hope my card can give you that little extra inspiration you need to get something done!


Copic Colours Used
Shirt, Skirt and Shoes -
Hat, Shoes - C0, C4, C6
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Broom - E51, E30, E34, E57
Hair - YR12, YR18, YR16, YR07, C4
Shadows - BV000

If you want to know anymore details about my card you are welcome to check out my blog here

Some Odd Girl Stamps and all the copics can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Mad For Markers [home link]

1 comments:

Safdar Ali November 27, 2012 at 10:58 PM  

Stunning card. So gorgeous design. I want to Print VIP cards for my anniversary party, where i can get the best designs?

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP