Quick card idea...

>> Saturday, November 3, 2012



Hi Copic Lovers,

Here is a card I made recently.
I have had the image coloured for a long time and I found some papers and ribbon that matched perfectly.  This is such a quick easy sketch.  If you have some doilies in your stash, give it a go.  It takes no time at all and looks pretty.



Colours are:
Yellow - YR23, Y08, Y15, Y11
Skin: E11, E02. E00
Hair - E53, E33, E51, E50

This stamp can be purchased at the M4M store here.


Winner of my ribbon candy is: Gin Oaks!!
Winner of the As the Crow Flies Digi is: Merry!!
I will be in touch to sort out details.

Have a great weekend,

Alicia xxx

1 comments:

Blankina November 3, 2012 at 7:35 PM  

So lovely Alicia..you might know that I LOVE monochrome cards...

HUgs Blankina

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP