Tropical Mae coloured with Ys

>> Thursday, November 22, 2012

Well I am running a little late, I had trouble uploading photos for some reason. I adore this Tropical Mae digi image from Some Odd Girl. Mad for Markers stocks a selection of some odd girl clear stamps which you can find here. My idea of a holiday is anywhere tropical and warm.




I have had this image coloured for a while and hadn't put the card together. She has been coloured with copics on x-press it blending card which are all available over at Mad for Markers store.

Hair C1, C5, C7, C9
Skin E000, E00, E11, R20
Dress & Flower Y11, Y13, Y15
Leaves and Eyes G20, G24, G28
We'd love to see your creations using your YR or Y copic markers so don't forget to enter in Mad for Markers November challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
Gretchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP