Pretty in Pink

>> Sunday, December 2, 2012



Hi Copic Lovers,

My post this week is in between challenges so I took the opportunity to colour anything I wanted in any colours I wanted to!!  So I picked this beautiful Saturated Canary image and coloured away...check out that hair!!!!

Here are the colours I used:

Pinks - RV09, RV06,  RV04, RV02, 00, RV000
Hair - 100, C9, C7, C5

Two of my fave colour combos.

Don't forget to check out Sammi's new challenge here:



Also I have some scrummy candy on my blog here.  Come on over and check it out!!
Have a great weekend xxxx

Alicia xxx

1 comments:

Blankina December 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM  

Fabulous image and colouring Alicia!!

Hugs Blankina

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP