Aussie's Abroad

>> Friday, January 11, 2013


Well I thought it was about time I posted something in 2013. I've been enjoying a little break from creating by reading over the past couple of years and thinking about all the different craft projects I've completed or at least started in that time. I've also been considering all the different things I'll like to get done this year so I hope you enjoy them as much as I will...

This week I did manage to do a little colouring and pulled out my trusty Copics in my new favourite shades to colour up an image for the Mad for Markers Challenge this month. The theme is Australian for Australia Day on Jan 26th so I thought I'd remember all the Aussies abroad who'll be having a colder Australia Day than me...



G21, G43, G46, G82, G85, G94, G99
Y02, Y06, Y08
E000, E01, E02, E04, E21

using Autumn Marci from LaLa Land Crafts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP