Introducing our guest DT Anita

>> Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I would like to say a big thank you to M4M for giving me the opportunity to be their guest designer for February! When I received the email with the challenge details (Oscars theme. Movies think of your favourite movie character or the glitz and glamour of the red carpet), my first thought was my goodness what shall I do, then immediately I thought of Alice in Wonderland and then remembered I had an image from Some Odd Girl of the 'Mad Hatter' so I set about colouring him and the card came to life.

 

    The copics used were: E000,00,11,21, W1,2,3,5,7, G94. Papers are Graphic45 'Halloween in Wonderland Collection' , the clapper board I found on the internet, negatives were from my old photo stash then added peel off sticker border and stars, also added the chipboard teacup & spoon again coloured with copics!

Many thanks
Anita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP