February winners and the March Challenge

>> Saturday, March 2, 2013

Winners
Our randomly drawn winner for the February movie inspired challenge is

Congratulations Blankina. I have just found out that Blankina is joining the DT.  So welcome Blankina and we look forward to seeing some more of your work in the near future.

Our top three/four for February as decided by the Mad for Markers DT are:

We adored the scene you created.  Fantastic idea with the felt clouds.
 
Everyone was so impressed not only with your card but the effort and time you put in to enter our challenge.
 
There was a tie for 3# between Christa
 A wonderful use of embellishments I wish I could embellish like that :)
 
 A wonderful easel card full of embellishments so clever.
 

Ladies if you would like a Mad for Markers Top 3 blinkie for your blog send me an email.

New challenge
As I'm sure you guessed with Rose's lovely card yesterday, the theme for our March challenge is Easter.   The rules for the challenge are
1. Your creation must fit with the Easter theme.
2. You must use copics somewhere on your creation, it would be great if you could share the colours you use.
3. Your entry must be something new (not previously blogged about).

   We can't wait to see what you create.
    Gretchen

2 comments:

Blankina March 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM  

Wow I am the winner..

So happy to join your lovely DT team..looking forward to prepare my first post.
Sammi please give me details about posting.
Great top 3/4?, congratulations.

Hugs Blankina

Keep It Sweet and Simple March 6, 2013 at 10:05 PM  

Ooh... sorry I'm a bit late spotting this - I am thrilled to be chosen as one of your Top 3. Thank you.
Congrats to the other winners.
Caroline xxx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP