Daisy dancing with rustling leaves

>> Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Goodmorning all..this is my second DT card for the april's autumn colours challenge..
Hope you will join with your card too..as long as it is new, following the theme and ofcourse coloured with your copics!!
Please list all colours you have used for your card....
Lovely warm colours for this card.
The background papers are from Marianne Design ( dark vintage )..love these.
To colour the lovely Don and Daisy stamp from Marianne Design I have experimented with my copics. Quite pleased with the result.
These are the copic colours which I have used:
skin: E 000, E 00, E 02
hair: E 18, E 25, E 31, E 35, E 37
dress: YR 23, R29, R 59, Y 28
background: YR 23, Y15, E 18, YG 00, Y 28, W 2, W 5
To cut the leaves ( I have used white cardstock and coloured them with ink pads)
and stamp shape of the watercolour paper were I have stamped my image on
I have used some craftables from MD.
Looking forward to see your cards....
please check my DT mates posts for more inspiration..
Hugs Blankina
Ofcourse I will love to get a visit at my my personal blog too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP