One For The Girls - M4M Challenge May 2013

>> Monday, May 13, 2013

Hi All

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day, I spent it with my Hubbie as I wont see my kids till next week. But it was wonderful. New Goldfish for my craftroom fish Tank...

This Months Challenge One for the Girls.

Digital Image from SSS - Cameo -  Morgan Fitzsimmons who I now also DT for... Wow big steps...

Copics used: Hair E30 E50 E53 E57
                     Skin: E0000 (Base) E000 E11 BVOO
                     Dress: R59, R46,R22
                     Tattoo's I used my Multi liner Coloured ink.
                         Paper and Embelishments - Own Hidden Stock.
                     Airbrush used for background. B05

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Jane McNally

                         Dont forget this months challenge Prize is donated by www.forevermarkers.com.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP