One for my girl!

>> Tuesday, May 14, 2013

We are already a couple of weeks in our 'One for the Girls' Challenge here at Mad for Markers and my card is for my daughter who is turning the big 10 on this coming Thursday.  This will be a sad but happy day...she will be into those double digits; not sure where the time with my baby has gone!

I should tell you that this card nearly didn't get finished, as during the process of making it I spilled a full cup of tea all over my craft desk and to some miracle the card was the only thing that did not wear it!

Also my daughter is always telling me to "stop putting things on it or you'll ruin it" so I have not gone overboard with the flowers and embellies on this one!


Copics Markers Used
Skin -  E000, E51, E11, R20
Clothes & Shoes- RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Apron -  BG15, BG11, BG01, YR07, YG06, Y06
  Hair and Eyes - E21, E23, E25, E29,

If you want to know anymore details about my card you are welcome to check out my blog here.

Please pop back to see what our other DT members have created

  Happy Crafting 
Sam xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP